SMART Telecom is a cellular telecommunication network and service provider under SINARMAS GROUP, currently developing telecommunication technology with third-generation (3G) CDMA 2000 1X EVDO basis which has national coverage license.
Corporate Strategy: Business Process Officer
* To work with people across the organization ranging from senior management to operational level in order to develop and improve business processes.
* To use best common practices and strong analyzes in developing and improving existing business processes that are streamlined to meet organization requirements
* To lead business process workshop with related users, capture critical issues and feedback from management
* To develop process measurement & target
* To obtain approval from related department for completion of business process development
* To implement and store developed business processes in Provision BPM software platform
* Four (4) Business Process Analysts are required to develop, improve and measure corporate business processes for the following Area: 1. Enterprise Management (i.e. HRD, Legal, Regulatory, Strategic Planning and Information Technology) 2. Sales Channel & Network 3. Customer Care & Marketing 4.Supply Chain Management & Network
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Information System), Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Familiar with computer software such as MS office, Visio, BPM tools will be an advantage
* Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status. * Full-Time positions available. * Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a challenging Business Process project.
* Exposure to business process design, modeling and analysis techniques.
* Strong team player with the leadership potential to drive a critical, strategic project to completion.
* Dedication, commitment and drive to deliver high standards. * Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and conflicting requirements. * Strong communication skills to lead people across organization in a business process development workshop
* Highly developed verbal and written English language skills are essential.
Please send your detailed resume and put POSITION TITLE as SUBJECT on your email to:
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to selected candidates